Energy meter display volt, watt, kWh, $ and time; different versions for using in different countries; CE and RoHS approved.
1. Measure real-time voltage of the power supply (90~150V AC or 160~280V AC);
2. Measure real-time operation power of the appliances (0~3000W);
3. Show the power consumption (0~9999kWh);
4. Calculate the cost of energy according to the pre-set price of energy (0~$9999); price of energy can be pre-set to the local price by users;
Two ways for calculating power consumption and power cost: electricity consumption and electricity cost in single operation period and accumulated electricity consumption and electricity cost in all operation periods; can be manually cleared to 0.
5. Operation condition monitor: The indicator light will flicker when the real-time ratio of operation condition reaches its alarm point.
Ratio of operation condition is the ratio between accumulated operation time per hour (running power is over preset standby power) and 1 hour.
Alarm point for ratio of operation condition and standby power can be pre-set.
6. Show the operation time of appliances (0~24h~9999d)
Two ways for calculating operation time: time in single operation period and accumulated time in all operation periods; can be manually cleared into 0.
1. Voltage: 90~150V AC, 60Hz or 160~280V AC, 50Hz;
2. Peak load: 15A
3. Temperature: -10~60
4. Humidity: 10~95% RH